This has been a very fun, happy and yet sad week. Tyler left for scout camp last Saturday July 9th and then on Monday Emili went to Lake Powell with a friend. I was very happy that my kids go and have a lot of fun with friends and ward members but I sure missed them. Tyler was gone on Sunday and they had the Elders pass the sacrament. It was weird not having him there. All Saturday and Sunday just felt so odd like someone was missing. Then on Monday Emili left...It really felt strange.
We thought we would take advantage of having less kids around. On Tuesday I thought I would take Abbi and Adam to Boondocks for a little arcade fun. Well, I filled their card and they took off. So, coin dozer was for me. I played coin dozer for a long time even hitting a jack pot. I went through my money faster than the kids so I filled up my card and kept playing. The tickets just flew out. It was so much fun. At the end of three hours I had over 2000 tickets. Adam hit a jackpot on one of his games and Abbi had won a lot also so it was a very successful day at Boondocks!!! I am very addicted to that game.
Wednesday was dentist day. I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned but a couple of weeks ago I broke my back tooth so I had to go in twice for crown prep. Not fun but then I came home and we took a ride up to Marsh Lake to see what it was like up there. I always love that drive so it was fun!! Shortly after we got there it started to rain and it down poured but that is always part of the fun. The lake was way full and we have never seen that river so full. So, it was fun. We saw a double rainbow on the way home and I have never seen a rainbow were the colors were so vibrant. Not only that but the double rainbow was mirror image of each other. It was neat.
Thursday we finished our Harry Potter marathon we had all week. We skipped a few days so we needed to watch three movies that night to be all caught up so we could see the last one on Friday morning. We were so glad we did so we would be already to see the final Harry Potter. We bought lots of treats and just marathoned it.
Friday morning we got up and went to see the final movie. I haven't been a huge Harry Potter fan because I find them a little confusing but I think they are very good but this Harry Potter was by far my favorite. I loved every minute of it and yes it made me cry in parts. Now I want to watch them all again!! I am now a huge fan. I think an all day marathon is in my future but I need to wait for the last one to come out on blue ray.
Today was a another happy day because Tyler came home. I just could not believe how much I missed him. He had tons of fun. He said his waling stick chose him. He found a big stick and he needed to cut it. They couldn't break it so they scored it. Then someone jumped on it and the stick went flying and landed in Tyler's hands. Amazing!!!! but he forgot it and left it at the camp. Wouldn't it be weird if tomorrow he wakes up and its in his room. ha ha Just kidding.
Sunday Emili comes home and our family will be together again!!!! Cannot wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment