Thursday, October 6, 2011

That is NOT FUNNY!!!!


Yesterday my St. George neighbor posted this picture of our new house on her facebook. She thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. I thought this must be a joke and I tried to call Timo about it but he was busy in meetings. Later that day Timo sends me the same picture on my phone. I called him and he said how do you like our new pinacle.I said "our what???!!!" He told me he and the designer and builder spent hours trying to figure out what should go above the door and that is what they come up with. He assured me that once it was done it would be amazing. He told me how it was going to be built out and the top would have copper on it. I just got madder and madder the more he talked about it.I got off the phone just mad. Tyler got the same text and he was dying about how bad it looked.

Emili had the same reaction. I was so mad that I no longer wanted to have anything to do with it. Adam kept going on and on about how ugly it was and he wasn't very tactful!! He just kept saying it was just so ugly. I felt kind of bad because I still thought Timo put a lot of time into that design but I still wanted it gone. Finally just before scripture study I said "are you serious about that thing above the door" and once again he was trying to tell me what it was going to be like and all of us couldn't believe what we were hearing until Timo's story got to be so bad and unbelievable that we realized he was just kidding. The framers just found a peice of wood and thought it would be a funny joke. UGH.....NOT FUNNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment