Sunday, October 25, 2009

A New Day!

Well, today was a very interesting day because I was released from my calling. I have been the first councilor in the Relief Society for two and half years. It has been a very good experience and I did learn a lot but boy am I happy to be released!! I have been over the teachers and the music in our ward and I never worried about it. The teachers always did a great job and there was always good music every Sunday. I rarely ever had a problem. I feel bad because I am not more sad but I guess its just time to move on and time for new people to take it over. I am surprised about all the crap that goes on in a ward. I guess that's not nice to say but not knowing it all will be great for me!! Sometimes it was hard to have a positive attitude but for the most part I feel like I tried to be a good example. I hope I did a good job but for this week while I am callingless I will enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the "crap" going on in the ward thing. I get phone call every once in a while of people telling me things that I don't want to know. It's good though to move on from on from a more burdened calling. Have fun in Nursery.

    ReplyDelete