Thursday, August 13, 2009

Casita is Finished














Its been a long summer but finally the casita is finished. It was going to be done in June but finally now that its August its done. The work is done and we LOVE it. They finished the pool and all the back yard. When they were looking over our property we found out that we have a lot of property on the side of our house and so I suggested they pour cement and make it a basketball court.
So now we truly have a fun vacation home for our family. We even topped it off with a Wii and rock band. So we now have it all. Tons of things to do outside and things to do inside. I love being down there so much that I want to be there all the time. It is going to be a great place for our family to enjoy for many years and so many happy memories will be made there.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I must admit that I am a little jealous! Can we be part of your family for a weekend?! Tell Em hello and good luck with school this year. Now that we are back in UTah, I would love to get together sometime and see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to adopt you guys for a weekend but only if you let me spoil Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete