Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Getting ready to eat dinner. Sorry we don't own a tablecloth in Hurricane.
Yummy Rolls

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Because we our building our new home in Hurricane we needed to come down and check on the house and make some decisions. So, we enjoyed a small family Thanksgiving. Even though  being with extended family is fun sometimes these small family Thanksgiving are the best!!

Last Saturday, a ward member died in a tragic car accident and his wife was in critical condition. They have four children so, this year I have been thinking about family and how blessed we are to have healthy children and such a great family we have and how I cannot take it for granted.

We had a wonderful feast. Timo makes turkey like no other. Emili helped us cook this year and pumpkin pie and pecan pie ended the meal.
Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie
Other than that it was a lazy day. We walked over to our new home and we had at least three different families come over to go through our house. I still feel a little uncomfortable when people go through and we tell them its a vacation home but I will get over it. I absolutely love it and I cannot wait for all the memories we will be making there.

Kitchen/Tupa

Back yard/swimming pool
 
Master Bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment