
Yes, Eclipse at midnight.
I changed my blog background so I can get excited. June 30, 2010 at Midnight. The same group, different theater plus we added Cassidy. She will be a fun addition.
This year I was the lucky one who said I would stay up until midnight and get the tickets. At first it was kind of fun because I thought it would be easy but then all the servers went down and I was trying all the theaters and none of them worked and then a power went over me and I just had to do everything I possibly could to get them. I would open at least ten different windows and they would all fail and then I would frantically open and close the windows and then I would open more. Sometimes I thought it was going to work and then it crashed so I would need to start over. Then finally at 12:50 a.m. I got through and bought nine tickets for Eclipse. So, here we go again. At least we don't have school in the morning this time. It will be tons of fun. I'm not a huge fan like my daughters and their friends but it is kind of silly to stay up late and watch a movie and here all the excited fans scream and act all crazy.
Now we need t-shirts!!
I changed my blog background so I can get excited. June 30, 2010 at Midnight. The same group, different theater plus we added Cassidy. She will be a fun addition.
This year I was the lucky one who said I would stay up until midnight and get the tickets. At first it was kind of fun because I thought it would be easy but then all the servers went down and I was trying all the theaters and none of them worked and then a power went over me and I just had to do everything I possibly could to get them. I would open at least ten different windows and they would all fail and then I would frantically open and close the windows and then I would open more. Sometimes I thought it was going to work and then it crashed so I would need to start over. Then finally at 12:50 a.m. I got through and bought nine tickets for Eclipse. So, here we go again. At least we don't have school in the morning this time. It will be tons of fun. I'm not a huge fan like my daughters and their friends but it is kind of silly to stay up late and watch a movie and here all the excited fans scream and act all crazy.
Now we need t-shirts!!
Bless your heart. At least this movie looks good with all the fighting scenes. But I will likely go see the Airbender and Toy Story 3 beforehand.
ReplyDelete