Thursday, July 9, 2009

15 years.

To day is a very special day. It is our fifteenth Anniversary of our first date. I had won tickets to James Taylor on FM100. I tried forever to win tickets on there during work but I never won until James Taylor. I had no idea who James Taylor was but I was still very excited. Little did I know that it was Timo's favorite singer. Thursday night after I picked up the tickets I went to our singles ward softball game. After the game My friend Mary and I was talking to this kid that liked her, then Timo came over and I thought he liked her too. I feeling pretty stupid. As we were talking I mentioned that I won tickets to James Taylor and that the concert was the next night. Timo offered to go with me. I didn't know if he was serious or not so I said "if you want to." ( I was so shy) Well, the rest of the night he kept asking and so I said yes. Little did I know what a fun night it would be. He picked me up and we drove to park city. I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to him. He was very nice and I remember thinking he was the nicest person I had ever gone out with. At the concert we found a place on the hill and we sat and enjoyed the concert. We had a lot of fun. After we sat in his truck and talked until the traffic was gone. Of course we didn't have time for dinner but he did promise me dinner so he told me he would take me out next week for dinner. And its all history from there. I remember after that date that all I could think about was that I had just made a new friend and it was a very natural friendship. I am very grateful for Timo. He is the most wonderful husband any could ever have. I love him so much. July 9th is a great day in history!!

No comments:

Post a Comment