Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School


Today was the last day of school and I think its kind of sad. This school year kind of started out bad. Emili was having a lot of troubles with friends and I didn't really like Abbi teacher. I thought she was mean. I knew Tyler had a great teacher so I wasn't to worried about him and I was worried about Adam being a young 1st grader ( I really need to get over that.) The year went on and it ended up being a pretty good year. Emili's problems wasn't as bad and she made a lot of new good friends, Abbi's teacher ended up being very nice and I actually want Adam to have her. Tyler had a great year and Adam also had a great year. When I look back it actually was an amazing year. Emili had some extremely great experiences with being in "A Brand New Year" choir and she had many answered prayers. We went on a very fun vacation over Thanksgiving break. We went to St. George for Thanksgiving and had a fun family Thanksgiving. We went to Vegas and saw the Jonas brothers in concert at the MGM. Then we went to Disneyland and had tons of fun. It was an incredible ten days that we will never forget. During Christmas we decided to go to the cabin. We had to snow mobile in and when we got there we had no electricity. We did have propane gas so we did have a stove for cooking. We had a blast sledding and just being together for such a long time. We decided to do it again in 2020. I can't wait!! I went on field trips with all the kids but Emili (not cool to have mom around). I went to Wheeler farm with Adam, Modern dance with Tyler, the zoo with Abbi and the Tree house with Adam. I volunteered every week in Tyler's, Abbi's and Adam's classes. We started piano this year at 6:00 a.m. every Tuesday morning and somehow we survived it with a smile. Emili started ballet and Abbi quit ballet. Timo and I had pneumonia and we all got the flu. The kids mostly got 4's and A's but no one got higher than a 2 for there handwriting. So sad. Emili made High honor roll three times and honor roll once (ten day trip killed her). We had a great year and I think this will be a great summer. Hurricane here we come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Judy...it was so good to hear from you on my blog, and I've enjoyed catching up with you and your cute family on your blog! I can't believe how much Emily has grown up...she is such a cute girl. I miss that group of kids a lot...they were so much fun. It sounds like your place in St. George is a fun place for you and your family to visit. Thank you for your words of love and support, we are so excited to meet this little girl! Please keep in touch and tell Emily I said "hello".

    ReplyDelete