Today was a very hard for me because I needed to fire my house keeper. Her name is Olga and She is a very kind and sweet lady that has been a great worker. She has never missed a day. She has been my house keeper for seven years or so and I really like her. She comes every Tuesday and she never misses. She has made my life a lot easier and there is nothing more wonderful than to leave a messy house and come home to a very clean house. I feel bad because she has a very nice family and they are hard working and I love helping people like that. She is wonderful and I am so sad. I feel like I hurt her and her family. I am not a boss and I shouldn't ever have employees.
Why did I get rid of her? Its because I now have lazy kids and I will admit I am becoming more and more lazy. We need to get that hard working attitude back.
How will I go on?
No comments:
Post a Comment